The world's best brands delivered Australia-wide at great rates
No matter where you are, VOLLER will promptly get your purchased fitness equipment to you!
For NSW customers, our experienced technicians will deliver and install your machine on request. We deliver as far north as Gosford, to the south, Shell Harbour and out to the start of the Blue Mountains.
These items include:
|Pilate Machines||Boxing Stands|
|Spin Bikes||Home Gyms|
|Upright bikes||Smith Machines|
Delivery fees can be found upon checkout. Please contact us for an installation service.
Once you have approved the delivery and installation, our Customer Service team will contact you to organize a suitable time for the delivery and installation to be completed.
Installations will only occur on weekdays and generally from 8.30am - 3.30pm.
For customers outside of Sydney, your shipping cost and time will vary depending on what you purchase and where it needs to be delivered. Please allow up to 10-17 working days for your items to be shipped and delivered. Once your order is dispatched you'll receive an email from email@example.com with your tracking number.
Shipping prices are based on the boxed size and weight of the item(s). Please be aware that shipping is calculated off the larger of the package size or weight.
Vollerfit will only send small boxed items weight under 22kg to PO Boxes.
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier companies' freight charges via a courier aggregation application. Bulky items are classified as any order over 22kg. Products are allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies, we use Australia Post for a majority of our small deliveries.
Vollerfit will make every effort to make the delivery and installation of your product as seamless as possible.
Our dedicated logistics team will promptly contact you to organize a suitable delivery day.
Our delivery times are from Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. If you need delivery or delivery and installation out of service hours we are more than happy to cater for your needs. Feel free to call us or email us (click here).
Our service technicians have over 25 years of installation and servicing of fitness equipment and are the best in town!
For customers in Sydney whom just would like delivery please allow 5-10 working days for most items. We do our utmost best to deliver the items as soon as possible. However, some items are sourced from outside NSW and will take longer to be processed into our warehouse. If this is the case our customer service team will contact you and update you on the progress.
If you have organized delivery, please allow a 3-hour window for the technician to arrive. If there are any delays we will do our best to inform you of the situation.
Reasons for Order Delays
- An incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- Your order has had to be split and sent in two batches.
- Incorrect Credit Card information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of order as you will only be charged once your details have been validated by our payment gateway.
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to re-order the product from our suppliers.
- Some items are special order items – which are normally pre-sold before container lands in Australia. We will call and notify you if this is the case.
- Distant suppliers – Some lines of equipment are made in the USA, Germany or Italy, so understandably when a new shipment is on its way allow a little extra time for these items to pass through customs.
- One item in your order may be out of stock from the supplier. If this is the case we will notify you and let you know. You have the option of waiting for all items to be in stock and send in one transaction or you have the option of having the in-stock items sent first then once we receive in the awaiting stock we will then ship items out to you with no extra cost.
Store Pick Ups
In order to select a store pick-up, please add the 'Store Pick Up' product to your cart. This can be found via the search bar or alternatively, click the link below. It will not add any additional collection charges to your cart, as it is a free service we provide.
VollerFit Pick-Up Point address:
11/287 Victoria Road, Rydalmere NSW 2116 AUSTRALIA.
Who can collect the order?
The person listed in the billing information on the order is the only person who can pick up the order at the store. A third party can collect the order on behalf of the person listed in the billing information, provided that instructions have been specified in the order comments authorizing the collection.
Please bring a copy of the order confirmation or pickup notification email and a valid photo ID when picking up your order. Please note that these are a MUST requirement and the order cannot be collected without them.
Pick Up Typical ETAs:
● Items in stock at the location will typically be ready for pickup within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
● Items not in stock at your chosen pickup location will typically be available for pickup within 5 to 7 days, however, they can take longer.
When can I collect it?
We shall contact you once the order has been placed with details of the ETAs on the order and when your order is ready for pickup.
If you need assistance with placing your order or have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us on (02) 9638 3088.