The PTP MicroBand is perfect for individuals exercising or slowly return to physical activity. It can be used as part of a rehab program and to gently tone up buttocks, condition shoulders and improve hip mobility. Looking after the gluteal muscular complex (including the gluteus maximus, medius, and minimus) and the hips can play a key role in rebalancing the muscles of the body, and in particular in taking away from the unnecessary strain often put on the lower back muscles. Maintaining good shoulder strength and mobility is also essential to most of your upper body movements. With the MicroBand enables you to improve your muscle & joint mobility and stabilization for a better performance of your daily movements or favorite sport(s).
- Loop design to promote a small range of motion
- For mobility, joint function, injury prevention or rehab
- Ideal to target glutes, hips, and shoulders and increase upper and lower body strength and stability
- Can improve sports specific movements and speed up recovery
- Ultra-light recommended for beginners or those who wish to return to mobility after an injury
- Over 30 exercises included for you to make the most of your training
Strengths:Ultra-Light - 2.2 kg worth of resistance
Light - 5.3 kg worth of resistance
Medium - 8.3 kg worth of resistance
Heavy - 10 kg worth of resistance
Ultimate - 14.2 kg worth of resistance
POWER. Whole-body conditioning, strength, and movement. Perfect to build muscles and burn fat.
REHAB. Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.