Align-Pilates C8-PRO Reformer - PRE-ORDER - DUE IN DEC
Many Pilates professionals choose their reformer based on the ride characteristics and the biggest determinant of that is the number and type of wheels. The number & material of the wheels determine the resistance of the carriage, the sound the machine makes, the handling of cross loading and the amount of maintenance required for optimal performance. The C8 uses 8 'roller blade style' wheels are designed to give a quieter and softer ride with slightly greater rolling resistance when compared to the more ice glide ride offered by the harder nylon wheels used in a 4 wheel system like on the C2-Pro RC, where the wheels run in a matched aluminium profile. Which is better is a matter of preference for the user/s, though for many this will be a key determinant of which machine they buy and chances are; many will prefer the ride style they are more familiar with or, trained on!
The C8-Pro's rapid change spring bar radically alters the ease and speed of adjusting your reformer, which is particularly beneficial for those running group classes: where the C8-Pro really excels. The spring bar can be adjusted with the springs attached, with one hand in a single action, saving up to 12 additional actions when compared with most standard spring bars! See how the Rapid Change spring bar works in this video.
The C8-Pro is stackable and can free-stand, either with the optional new free-standing feet or, if leg extensions are fitted, which raise the bed height to 42cm versus the 26cm bed height of the standard machine. Like earlier Pro models in the C series, this reformer can accept either a Full or, a Half Cadillac frame making it the most versatile reformer in its class, whilst offering fantastic value for money.
The C8-Pro reformer shares all the accessories such as mat converter, standing platform, half Cadillac as the C2-Pro RC and earlier C series reformers, meaning it sits perfectly alongside other C series machines. Furthermore many components from the C8 Pro, such as the half Cadillac frame are also cross-compatible with A Series machines, giving you additional possibilities and flexibility as your studio grows.
- Patent-pending rapid change spring bar for the fastest spring bar changes available, using one hand and a single action
- Class-leading travel - 106.5cm, up from 100.5cm on previous models C1 models
- Large & comfortable carriage 92cm x 58cm
- Oversized foot bar & lowered pivot point for extra solid feel
- Resistance:5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths (2 light, 2 medium and 1 strong)
- Choice of heights, either standard 26cm height or 44cm with optional leg extensions
- Lockable foot bar positions with 4 positions including flat
- Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simultaneously, with 7 rope length variations
- Height adjustable feet for perfect alignment
- Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal-free double loop handles, ropes & foot strap and now patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- Improved 3 position headrest
- Removable & lockable shoulder rests with new off-centered shoulder pads to give a choice of two different widths
- Space-saving – The C8-Pro can be wheeled for ease of movement and storage and can be stacked and it can “free stand” when selected with either the optional free standing feet or the extension leg option.*
- Improved anodized aluminium runners with a 8 PU wheel carriage for super quiet and maintenance free ride
- New Gondola pole storage hooks underneath the runner for convenient access & a tidier studio! Note; Maple Poles are sold separately
- ISO20957-1 Class S Item. Max User Weight:150kg. Suitable for users:145cm - 193cm (4’10” - 6’4”)
- Reformer only - 239.5 (L) x 66 (W) x 26cm (H)
- Reformer with Leg Extensions - 239.5 x 66 x 44cm
- Standing height for storage - 240cm
- Weight - 59kg (GW)