Tempo 1060 Manual Upright Bike
Rated to 100kg, it has a large comfortable seat with height adjustment.
One added bonus of upright bikes is that they sit you in a similar position to that of outdoor bikes, something that you may be used to already. There is also more of an upper arm workout since you are engaging the biceps, triceps, and shoulders in the upright position. Furthermore, upright bikes have a smaller footprint, therefore take up less space in your home or gym.
- Comfortable seat with vertical adjustments provides hours of enjoyable cycling.
- Heavy duty steel upright frame provides stability.
- Contact heart rate grips.
- Frame: Heavy Duty Frame
- Flywheel: 5 kg
- Resistance: 8 levels of Resistance
- Handlebars: Fixed Position
- Cranks: 1 Piece Crank
- Pedals: Self-Balancing pedals with Adjustable Straps
- Seat: Molded Seat
- Seat Adjustment: Vertical
- Display: Large LCD Display
- Workout Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Speed and Pulse
- Programs: Manual Adjustment Only
- Heart Rate: Contact Pulse Grips
- Dimensions: L98 x W51 x H110.5cm
- Product Weight: 23.5 kg
- User Weight Capacity: 100 kg